In order to maximize income potential, the Millennium III investment strategy is to locate good quality but undervalued commercial properties in growth areas. A property with scope for improvement, professionally managed, will see substantial appreciation in value.
The expertise of Fortress Properties Inc., the property management division of Millennium III, is key to the success of our projects.
Our vested interest in each project's success ensures that we always act in the best interest of our investors, because we are owners too.
Millennium III's properties grow in value over time because:
- Refurbishment and upgrading of the property increase its income potential
- Renegotiation of existing leases to reflect current market rates for the improved space, as well as the securing of new tenants, contributes to the increasing value of the property
- Capital appreciates as property value increases over time
- Commercial rents move up over time, generally ahead of inflation, increasing revenue
- Reduction of debt results in both growth of equity and more surplus cash available to investors
- Leverage due to 50% debt/equity ratio amplifies return
- Tax advantages
- Cash flow surplus
- Equity growth
- Property appreciation